Opening in the former spot of Tudor Rose in Marylebone, Clarette is a swanky new wine bar that focuses on the produce of France. Set across three floors, the wine bar is the independent project of the heiress of the Chateaux Margaux, Alexandra Petit, and restaurateur Natsuko Perromat du Marais. Thebar…
Château Margaux holds a unique place as one of five Premier Cru Classés under the 1855 Classification of Bordeaux. Located in Margaux AOC, on the left bank of the Garonne estuary, it’s one of the most prestigious estates in France. It has been in the hands of the Mentzelopoulos family since 1976, and the family still manage the estate today.
As Clarette is owned and founded by Alexandra Petit-Mentzelopoulos of the Château Margaux family, we are lucky to enjoy special access to the iconic wines of Château Margaux.
We have an impressive array of back vintages that showcases this relationship, from Pavillon, to Margaux du Château Margaux, to our Grand Vin, all are sourced ex-cellar directly from the Château.
We've devised a special 'Chateau Margaux Experience' to introduce you to some of these very special wines, featuring a degustation of four tasting glasses for £85 normally £95, outside of the Festival period:
• 2013 Pavillon Blanc du Château Margaux
The finesse, complexity, richness, and length of Pavillon Blanc is incomparable for a wine produced from 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
• 2011 Margaux du Château Margaux
Margaux is barrelled and bottled after fifteen months. Flowery and spicy hints mingle with cocoa. It is full-flavoured and structured by well-softened tannins.
• 2005 Pavillon Rouge du Château Margaux
The quality of this has become very close to that of the Grand Vin because all the plots involved contributed to the blending of Château Margaux not so long ago.
• 2004 Château Margaux Grand Vin, 1er Grand Cru Classé
This is a remarkable wine that comes from a combination of characteristics that are only rarely found: finesse, elegance, complexity, density, intensity, length, and freshness.
Just ask to try the Chateau Margaux Experience whenever you visit us, or indicate you'd like to try it upon booking there is an upgrade option for you to choose. Quote 'Marylebone Food Festival' upon booking or arrival to take advantage of our special festival price.
|Tuesday 25th April 2023|
|Wednesday 26th April 2023|
|Thursday 27th April 2023|
|Friday 28th April 2023|
|Saturday 29th April 2023|
|Sunday 30th April 2023|
44, Blandford Street, W1U 7HS
Bond Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.